I built an expert app from inception to a final and interactive prototype that involved competitive analysis, user personas, journey maps, user flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, usability testing and high-fidelity revisions. Some of the tools used to complete this project involved Invision, Balsamiq, Marvel App, Lucidchart, Adobe XD and Google Suite.
Some of the tasks involved:
- Performing a competitive analysis on the different expert apps in the market.
- Creating user-personas, user journey maps, a mobile and a desktop design plan.
- Creating sitemaps, user flows, hand sketches and digital wireframes
- Creating mid-fidelity prototypes and conducting usability tests.
- Using affinity mapping to revise the designs by creating high-fidelity prototypes.
- Gathering user-feedback to make final design revisions.
Working on this project immersed me through the fundamentals of UX design, from identification of human needs and desires to a finished and marketable product. To experience the app firsthand or get a downloadable version of my project click on one of the links below.